Sunday, January 08, 2006

Life is beautiful...

One of the best things that can happen to you during your stint as a bachelor and staying away from your family is your parents / your flat partner’s parents visit to your city. Right now, my flat mate’s parents are here on a short visit and man what a turn around they are doing to our messy flat. I can see a whole lot of new things right from bed sheets to new chairs, from dustbin and brand new broom stick to a whole new setup of kitchen! Even the Loo’s hopeless 60 watt bulb has been replaced with a glowing white light beauty! It’s been just three days and I am already feeling as if I am staying at somebody else’s place! What more, there are still 3 days to go!

How come I was staying in such a mess before they visited us!

No comments:

Post a Comment