Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Popcorn Khao Aur So Jao...

Not much to write..but one of my friend insisted on a new post..so I decided to write something and while I m writing these lines I really have no idea what I m gonna write.

Saw “Vaastushashtra” three days back. Movie was OK but not too much scary...Still it was OK….I mean what else do u want from a horror movie, that too for an Indian audience. After all u cannot ask the director to make a movie which will take u r heart out from u r mouth!! I have got friend ( female obviously!!) who is afraid to go to the kitchen alone after watching the movie and is seeing “Manish” and “Jyoti” at all places in her flat!! RGV passed with flying colours if we take the case of my dear friend as the benchmark for horror!!

Forgot to write about a movie which I tried to watch a few days earlier. I brought a CD of movie “Popcorn Khao Mast Ho Jao”. I was brave enough to fight with the torture for full 25 minutes. Then fainted. I mean making a movie is OK but how somebody can come up with such a masterpiece after spending 6-7 Crores!!!

Have got a new book now. Autobiography of Jack welsh “Straight from the gut”. Haven’t started it yet. Probably I will finish it during my journey to my hometown..which is scheduled on 10th of Nov and ticket status is still Waiting-13!!(Pray for me..)

On the guitar front, Yeah I m playing strings far better than before and rhythm is also coming good..( This is strictly my perception and cannot be subjected for jurisdiction to any court in india.!!)

Rest all is as as monotonous as it could be…It will be a welcome break for full 10 days when I m leaving for my hometown…Hope to come up with something interesting then..

Byee…

PS: Got this beautiful quote from "Abby"..
"LIMIT IS IN THE MIND. SKY IS JUST AN EXCUSE!!"

7 comments:

  1. waiting for RGV's NAACH....Popcorn Khao Aur Soo Jao....phunny...berry phunny...well have a nice trip to ur hometown...naam toh mention kar do aapne hometown ka...so when do we get 2 hear u playing the guitar....neways...No. 13 waiting.....mil jaaega....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi S..
    Thanks for visiting..Keep coming ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous..
    I will definitely mention the name of my hometown in my next post..But u also forgot to mention u r name..and i m still guessing in the dark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am dying to watvh morning raga thoug..:))
    tina
    alunaticsdiary.joeuser.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. u tolerated popcorn khao for full 25 mins !!! u deserve an award ! anyways..hope u had a nice diwali :)
    ........neha
    http://myplaceonblogs.rediffblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete