Monday, November 29, 2004

UNTITLED...

Its 8:30 pm and I m still sitting in office. Just don’t feel like going back today. Its been a while since I wrote about myself and my blog is looking more like the editorial page of “THE HINDU” specially two articles out of last three…So now the next two articles about the second and third pillar of democracy will have to wait for some more time and in the meantime I will recollect my composure. Life is a bit hazy (am not getting the correct word..God..Improve my English!!) these days..and I don’t even know the reason. This has always been a problem with me throughout my 23 summers on this earth. Sometimes I feel very dull..pretty low, without any reason to support that sudden dip in altitude!! It happens once in two months…So, as you can see the frequency of this phenomena is pretty less , so I m managing it nicely… Now forget about this crap…

Saw two movies last week in a span of three days…. VEER ZAARA and MUGHAL-E-AZAM…Liked the first one, although ,I personally feel that somewhere it lacked the punch and it wasn’t looking like a Yash Chopra product…probably that happens when u have lot of expectations…Anyways, it was a nice movie to watch…but I fell completely in love with Mughal-e-Azam…specially with the flawless beauty of Madhubala and the screen presence of Prithvi Raj Kapoor. Just hear him delivering his dialogues and u will go crazy.

Although the dialogues were too long and sometimes it was difficult to interpret them , still they were the soul of the movie along with (ofcourse) PRK.Three of madhubala’s dialogues that are still fresh in my mind:-

Madhubala to Dilip Kumar: “ Kaanton ko murjhane ka khauff nahi hota”!!
Madhubala to Dilip Kumar “ In aankhon se inke khawaab na cheeniye shenshah”
And this one takes the cake..
Madhubala to PRK “ Sahib-e-ala ki zindagi ke liye Zill-e-ilahi ko is kaneez ka khoon maaf hoga”

Appeared for CAT on 21st Nov and even I don’t have the faintest of idea that why the hell I filled CAT form!! Literally destroyed the paper (phod daala)…so now I m expecting calls from IIM-chinchpokli and IIM-Jhumritalaiya….In case, I convert any of those, will join the former as it falls in Mumbai..!!

A sensational news is doing rounds on all the news channels these days and all TV channels are trying to stuff as much as they can in their 24 hours (although some are still managing to show programs (read B grade stuff) like JURM , KAATIL KAUN and CRIME REPORTER!!) The rift between Ambani brothers. Now this is what your ego and hunger for power can do to u. I mean, leave apart a royal life, what the hell in this world are they lacking?? Probably to be at the helm of the most admired business house in India is not suffice. I can write an entire article on this issue but am not in that mood and also there is no need either as all the weekly magazines are filled with articles on this issue only!!

Chalo…am closing here…more later…

PS: wearing washed clothes these days as I have just returned from my home and everything is ARIEL washed!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats buddy. u r wearing washed clothes; the priviledged one :D. Veer Zaara was nice but I was expecting a super romantic movie from yash Uncle. It was not at all classy n glamorous like DTPH n that made it quite boring. Aparna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya..mehak here..thanx for dropping by moi blog....well i haveint seen any of the movies u've mentioned...cant bear Dilip Kumar so probably wont c Mughlai.....n Veer Zaara...2222 much of senti stuff...will have to carry atleast a dozen handkerchiefs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Maverick...

    Nice posting.. same sentiments here abt Mughal-e-azam...
    Prithvi raj Kapoor was simply too good.. but felt that Madhubala was acting like a mentally retarded.. still the movie was a hit mainly bcos of her beauty i guess..
    feel like answering 'Yakheenan!!' for ur comments on the dialogues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came from Meethi Dhoop's blog seeing your comment; well, I am that same Deepak to whom he has written that letter; having said that, you would know that there is no point in my telling how much I love Lataji ( u shud also read my comments on the post previous to that one on his blog ... in fact, those comments prompted his letter). I came here to personally thank you! I am always in search of Lata fans like me....thank you!

    My blog url is : http://randomexpressions.rediffblogs.com

    BTW have a Veer Zaara review there - both music and film .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    finally i'm posting comment.. i didnt know that u too learned those dialogues by heart... but really speaking even i was crazy to watch Mugal-e... Dialogues & looks are strenth of that movie..
    about CAT... better luck next time... at least next time no sitting alone in bandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Me joining HCL Technologies, gurgaon in Jan/feb. What abt u? ... Aparna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Aparna..

    Am working for Reliance Infocomm, Bombay..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.make money fasthttp://www.moneywebpage.commake money fast

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best blog for Beauty Skin Care Product

    Can I link to it at www.BloggerBeast.com

    ReplyDelete