Friday, July 22, 2005

Upadtes....

1.
Hurray!!
Another trip is on cards and for a change its not a bike trip. This time i am going with 6 of my engg. friends. It will be a visit to Kihim, Kashid, Alibagh etc...Its been sometime since we had a get together. To be precise, last one was in January'05. So i am excited!

And yes, there will be no travelogue this time. Even i am finding them monotonous now! ;-)

2. For the first time in my life, today, i was trapped in the lift! I was on my way to ground floor when electricity decides to give a slip...and there i was...neither on ground floor nor on 1st floor! I could see the ground floor as well as the 1st as i was hanging between the two..Then there was this innocent aunty with the brain of Einstein. She was hell bent on breaking the door to rescue me. After all the futile attempts of breaking the door, she came up with "Its not opening!" I asked her to give a break to her head and call the watchman. The God cum Engg. cum Watchman came in time to save me. And let me tell u that 4 minute ordeal was not funny at all. In those 4 minutes i must have poked my nose in atleast 5 places just to have a feel of fresh air!
But i am alive and kicking.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment