Thursday, June 09, 2005

.......................

These days, i am not posting as regularly as i used to. I guess i have posted just 4 or 5 posts during the last two months. Any special reasons? NO REASONS. I guess " no reason" is again a reason big enough not to write! Probably i didnt coz life was/is not happening enough to force me to write. I hate to write "not happening enough" but i have to coz these days its actually not happening! I know, nobody goes for bungee jumping or scale everest every other day to infuse adventure in his/her life. Still i feel there is scope for many things that i can stuff in my 24 hrs long day.

Last of my flatmates left day before yesterday. So from 5 occupants just a month back, the walls of my flat are now observing just one soul there! To add to the misery, i have been asked to vacate this flat by 30th June. No No..i am paying my rent on time. But u cannot go against the wishes of the owner! So its time again for the hunt of a new 'palace'.

Last few days were so occupying that reading was on back burner. After Gurcharan Das' INDIA UNBOUND ( a splendid book indeed) i have started a new book yesterday, "Eleven Minutes" by Paul Coelho. I hate to write about a book unless it is finished. So i will restrain myself from writing about it.

Rest all is as dull as you can imagine (or you cant even imagine!)

1 comment:

  1. pehle toh tera expressions were blank.. abhi post title bhi blank..
    sab samajh mein aa raha hai bachu ..

    things will look up after some time ... let us wait n watch :-)

    ReplyDelete