Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just for the sake of posting...

Let me warn you. This is going to be a very ‘rookha’ post. But it’s high time now to update. Last few days were too hectic plus a little (??) depressing. I was spending a lot of time these days in office! Nice way to kill your life na?

Updates from my end? Okie let me start…

1. I will be residing alone in my flat from 4th June as the last of my four flat mates is scheduled to leave this place on that day. Getting separated from the guys with whom u have spent one or two good years of your life is just not easy.


2. I was about to join a new company in Goa on 13th June. Somehow things derailed at the last moment and that chapter is close now.

3. Attended a few online mini meets in the last few days and it was nice talking to you all although it’s a pain to get the mic work in a cyber café!

4. Planning to pick up guitar again. It’s been close to three months since I played the strings last…

5. Enjoying the emergence of Raefel Nadal in French open. I predicted about him in my post “ Incredible Open” during this years Australian Open.

6. I hate monotonous life..Desperately waiting for the first rains and dying to hit the road for a short trip with Anurag.

7. Hope to write something interesting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment