Tuesday, June 14, 2005

HOT n COOL

Ever wondered why gals are 'hot' and guys are not..err.. I mean gals are always mentioned as 'hot' while guys as 'cool'...These two terms for the two gender goes hand in hand...I know, they are used the other way too...but seldom.

In 99% of the cases we hear of 'hot gals' and "cool guys'. I stumbled on this mystery yesterday and tried to scrath my head looking of probably digging for an answer. But i was horribly out of ideas! Probably bcause there are somethings which are beyond explanations and reasonings! Like this one.. "Why the wives are always called the better half and not the husband!" Ever cared to think about it?

Now let me tell you how this 'hot' and 'cool' stuff struck me.

I was at my friends flat yesterday for dinner when she let out her observation " Yaar tumhaara flat ekdum thanda rehta hai aur hamaare flat main garmi rehti hai..Aisa kyun?" And this was my spontaneous reply " This is because we guys are cool and you gals are hot!" And with this we started our conversation on 'hot' and 'cool'.

If a girl wears her attitude, she is HOT, If a guy does the same, he is COOL.

If a girl wears revealing clothes, she is HOT, If a guy wears unbutton shirt, he is COOL.

I guess it has something to do with temper.

What say??

1 comment:

  1. never really thought about that.. but got to think..well.. one of the reasons might be- guys are usually hot-blooded..so the one who stands apart is called COOL.. well.. it's just a wild guess! i really cannot think of any other explaination..

    ReplyDelete