Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My days...

Make no mistake. Life can be boring at times. Correction. Life of a bachelor can also be boring at times.

Ask me. Spent another monotonous weekend. My third in succession. I mean getting up at 11:30 indeed gives you immense pleasure and satisfaction, far more than da vinci might have experienced after painting Monalisa, but what follows after that makes you a dull boy.

As soon as I finished my morning/afternoon tea on Saturday, it was almost the time to prepare lunch. Although I am just a helping hand for my flatmate in such chores, still I feel enough sense of responsibility on my shoulders you know. My life these days can be divided in two parts in the ratio 75:25. Office: Cooking. I envy Sanjeev Kapoor. At least he is getting paid for whatever crap he cooks.

Anyways, after lunch, it was time for the customary visit to Sainsbury’s to bring weekly grocery. Now this is one place that I have visited most after coming to UK apart from my office and loo. Even if you blindfold me, I can pick things of my interest from the racks!

By the time I was back, it was time for tea. Then dinner. A little surfing on the net, few pages of “The Google story” and few small voice chats with friends completed the monotonous day. Its been the same story since past few weeks.

Writing about Sunday is almost like pulling my own pants down. It was holi on Sunday and guess what I was doing? I spent the day in office running between my office desk and Lab whole day. Bullshit.

But all is not dark and gloomy. I can see the silver lines in the cloudy sky. A paris trip in march end and a visit to Holland and Belgium in April first week is really something to look forward to.

Hurray…I will be alive again!

6 comments:

  1. lalle ise aish ki zindagi kehte hai....europe ghoomo aur tarvel logs likho.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....paris....holland..belgium...so that means I shud wait for lots of travelogues here...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe.... East or West India is the best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whadoyamean?? you aren't following the Cricket World Cup???!! :) :D no keeping awake till wee hours of morning to watch matches.. well even though they are still warm up matches but the kind of cricket fan I thought you to be, it is surprising you didn't! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaar tum kaunsi naukri par ho? I'd love to go to Belgium!!!!!

    Anyway, since abhi toh mai wahan jaa nahi sakta toh aap meri janambhoomi ko salaam kahe dein...

    ReplyDelete