Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hyderabad Visit

My Success ratio of executing my week end plans is now 100% if I take into account last two weekends. This weekend I had a trip to Hyderabad and I must tell u I am impressed by the parts I saw. Mainly Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills , Hi-Tech City & all. Living in Mumbai, Hyderabad seemed all the more spacious. Less population,less vehicles and less pollution and if we compare these terms with Mumbai we can easily replace “Less” with “Negligible”!! Met my old friends there..had a blast for 30 hrs. That blast included a 3 hour long adventure in swimming pool & that too in late evening.So now paying the price and struggling with bad throat. Yesterday I was barely managing to speak. Took the pill at 8:30 PM.Then waited for my body to respond to it.Then waited for some more time. It didn’t. Cursed that medicine a lot.Probably hurt the tablet’s ego in that process. So am feeling better now.

“Alchemist” encountered a hurdle as I went to Hyderabad. Resumed it yesterday. Coehlo has presented complexities of life in the simplest of ways. That’s the beauty of that book. Millions of books are available where complex philosophy of life is discussed and described in literally un interpretable way. I think that’s the easiest thing to do. Difficult is to put the complex things on a platter. That is what exactly done by Coehlo.

Swimming plans are set aside by me atleast for some time. I want to give my bad throat a fair chance to recover…

PS:
1. Listening to Veer Zaara & Swades these days.
2. Planning to watch Bride & Prejudice this week end.
3. Struggling with Bad throat
4. Viewing Hyderabad snaps in B & W. Wonder why people go for coloured when there is so much beauty in black & White snaps!!!

9 comments:

  1. Don't you think that if after so many failed plans you get a perfect hit, its gotta something with the place and person you went to visit, so give them the due credit:-) and also its the change in life which we long for so I guess BnW snaps appeal more. But hey hold on, here also some one who did da BnW thing deserves the due credit :-). thats two in a row dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nids...
    Thanks for dropping by..
    whats up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds grttttttt ......that u culd execute ur plans well this weekend...
    It seems u r quite zealous abt ur plans.. gd........gd.....go ahead...life meih u shd b like that for atleast 1thg
    But Gaurav tell me 1 thg , u always mention abt ur books so enthusiatically but y not abt ur Frnds with whom u really had a chill time in Hyd....
    Nythg really fishy in that..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaurav oye,

    Ya i seriously think you should mention more about your friends. And YES there is something fishy about it ;o). BTW hi nids ;o).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bet .. black and white photography is aesthetically far more superior :).. Those music numbers are sweet but hey dont expect too much from Bride and Prejudice and yeah thanks for dropping by at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous...
    Because if i start writing about them..it will take ages for u to read..there is that much to write!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Abby...
    Will try to mention atleast about u now...
    BTW what happened to u r blogs??

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pranshu...
    Totally agree with u..Still remember a poster of Madhubala in black & white with a goden year ring..that was awsome...
    BTW..thanx for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete