Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Slice of life!!

Looking at the date , I just realized that I m regularly irregular in writing my blogs. Average is about once a week. Why So? Because the days are not happening enough to put up something here..don’t wanna write eat, worked, slept kind of stuff here…

Life is getting monotonous again (I realize this fact after every 7-8 days).Just to break the monotony, a few days back I decided to come to office early..no no..not to do the office stuff…but to spend some time sitting at my comp.,sipping coffee, all alone..some how I enjoy working at the hours when nobody’s there in office (only I know how badly I want the concept of flexible timings in office)I hate crowd (except when there is a party).Now this “early morning office” adventure is also becoming a routine…will have to device some new ways to break it again…I wonder how badly one requires variations and changes in life…This reminds me of the famous line “CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT PHENOMENA IN LIFE!!”

My plans are again back to the old track...they are derailing again…I have put my swimming plan in cold bag for some time (and I really don’t have any idea why?) and dropped the idea of watching Bride & Prejudice after some rave (!!) reviews from my friends…

Had a hair cut this Sunday.I m looking like a freashly reared sheep now.

Leaving for my native place for diwali…Booked my tickets well in advance..atleast one and a half month back..still managed to get waiting – 16 only…Current status is showing as W-13. I am praying that it is just a software bug which is showing W-13 and actually its coach S-13!! (Hunch is…this waiting will not clear…why these things happen to me only??)

Had a lovely Sunday…a quite dinner then a long drive..then desserts…

PS:
1. Waiting for Vaastushashtra
2. Planning to go to a book fair..
3. Playing Musafir hoon yaaron on guitar (RD & Gulzar..the best u can get…)
4. Looking forward to Friday holiday…
5. Veerappan is dead!!

Cheers…

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gaurav.......very true ...... " Change is a spice of Life"........who can understand it better......... sailing the same boat.......:)
    well if u really getting bored toh its high time to chill out........buddy its navratri ....
    Go out with frnds chill out........along with njoyment u might get a new kind of experience too........
    Wot say Mr. freashly reared sheep.......:)
    Musafir ho yaaron.......wow one of my fav..!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete