Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sleeper Buses!!!

Somethings are misleading.Especially when u are asking for the services and when u take the advertisements too seriously.
SLEEPER BUSES..Tell me what u can derive from this word? Hey? Did I hear “Buses in which u can sleep peacefully” Well that was what I thought and am sorry to say that you are as horribly wrong as I was.The last thing that u can do in these buses is to catch a nap. Infact, catching a sleep for few minutes, let alone few hours, is more difficult than to interpret the mysterious expressions of Monalisa!! I had this mind boggling experience during my journey to Mumbai from Indore. My last sentence clearly suggest that this time my plans did not crash & I finally enjoyed my weekend if u exclude my to and fro trips..

First my return trip:
Indore to Mumbai: I had to attend office on Monday morning straight after the 16 Hours long journey. Keeping this in mind, I opted for the so called Sleeper Bus. Cushioning & all was too good..even better than the poster of the bus that was showed to me by the receptionist along with her charming smile…(This is what I call “Perfect Advertisement”)Perfect Cushions were good enough to entice me to sleep & the Indian roads were hell bent on keeping me awake.And if your berth no. is 21 even God cannot help u..
Yes…Rear wheels were right below this one. They ensured that when I reached office unshaven, untidy and totally sleepy, I was no more than a 62 KG pulp,beaten and grinded like anything…

Onward Journey:
Mumbai to Indore: From Mumbai to Indore was no better. Covered the Journey of 16 Hours in exactly 21 Hours. Thanks to the bus which started 3 hours off the schedule & to add to my misery, there were 3 traffic jams & the bus broke down once…

In between these two heavenly journeys spent 25 pleasing hours at Indore..
This weekend again am going out of station..This time destination is Hyderabad..And I am damn sure that this time there will be no traffic jams (Going by train this time..our good ol' sleeper coaches!!)

Have a nice day..

PS:
1.Reading "Alchemist" by Paul Coelho.
2.Haven't touched guitar for the last 4 days..
3.Listening to a lot of music on my new SONY music system..
4.Planning to join swimming classes..another adventure..(another plan!!)
5.Looking fwd to this weekend..!!

4 comments:

  1. Yep sooo true" Somethgs are misleading". Act my this statement was in very different context...
    Well Gaurav it seems GOD is really happy with ur deeds so u get to experience lot of new thgs everday...altogether....
    U need to thank him in a very viable manner.
    Oh wowww no. 21-Really Lucky.....
    This quote really suits here "GAIN without PAIN is not possible" so.......u do get pleasing hours too..
    Ya....one more imp. thg....."BEST OF LUCK" for your next weekend....jst make it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anony..
    1.Then what was the context??
    2.GOD is happy?i dont think so..
    3.No. 21, Lucky? are u a numerologist?
    4. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nids here ( nostalgicdreamer)...thx for dropping by my blog! u have a cool blog too..and wow..u play guitar! and how is Alchemist cmoing up? i plan to read Cohelo too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nids..
    Thanks for dropping by..
    Alchemist encountered a hurdle as i went to hyderabad this weekend..Planning to finish it in the next two days...

    ReplyDelete