Thursday, January 25, 2007

A little conversation..

My room mate works in the same office as mine. A new girl joined her team a few days back. Yesterday, he shared a few thoughts with me in office on the Instant messenger. The conversation was brief and is produced verbatim below (I have done some formatting)


Friend (My room mate):
U know

Friend:
The new girl
Me:
Hmm…What about her?
Friend:
Her skill sets
Friend:
Huge smile
Friend:
Sweet talk
Friend:
Nice pleasant face
Me:
Hehehe!!
Friend:
Constant questions
Friend:
To keep ppl thinking she is not sleeping but involved
Friend:
One question 2 each
Friend:
Walk in a hurried way
Friend:
Needless run 2 collect printouts
Friend:
Results…
Friend:
No test case is being run so far
Friend:
No work is being done for last 5 days
Friend:
Forget to add
Friend:
One more skill set
Me:
What’s that?
Friend:
Laugh or at least smile for every joke played by all
Friend:
However bulshit it is
Friend:
Stupidest jokes 2 make ppl comfortable and warmth
Friend:
And 3 ppl r still assisting her to her questions and sorting things for her accommodation
Friend:
2 guys have brought lunch for her. List is endless!!


And he concluded the conversation a little later when we met in the evening:


Conclusion: A girl’s smile is equivalent to 4 days of a guy’s hard work!
Disclaimer :
The above conversation is a figment of our ( me and my friend's imagination). No such person exists on the face of the earth or for that matter, on Jupiter.
Even if the person in question identifies herself and comes back running to me, my above statement will hold good.
Cheers!!

13 comments:

  1. "My room mate works in the same office as mine. A new girl joined "HER" team a few days back. Yesterday, "HE" shared a few thoughts with me in office on the Instant messenger."

    I your roomie male or female? If its the later.... I love her sense of humour on the same sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really good part - you have become regular. The not so good part - not writing something really worth reading. Sorry for being blunt, but do keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a female roomie? i don't think so Gaurav... I think its a typo - the effect of having the 'person inquestion' on your mind while writing this post!

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the typo also got me confused! Or was it a Freudian slip? Now out with it - u sharing rooms (or more) with a female? ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yea sure its fiction! We believe you..hmm hmm!

    LOL@ DJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Appu..
    nahin yaar..not a gal..thats a typo...leaving it as it is to keep ur comment relevant...
    Thanks for viciting my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Abby

    Man..thanx for the honest comment..I cud see it comming from some quarter!!
    Will surely improve...thats the only way i can go!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @DJ
    mat dikhao..hamein aur sapne mat dikhao..typo samajh ke maaf kar do..

    ReplyDelete
  9. you dont know how difficult is for a girl to balance her profeesional work with personal life... dont make comments that are inclined towards one sex....and there are many girls who work ahrd and guys who just time pass

    ReplyDelete