Friday, January 07, 2005

Breaking News!!

Its the time to break the all important news... I dont think this will be that important for some of u guys but i can easily see its importance...Probably some of the hostelers or bachelors might appreciate what i have achieved..

Yesterday, i washed 5 shirts, a t shirt and 2 trousers...Can u believe that...8 clothes.. that too at one go..i know..its not that exciting for u all...but i am pleased that i am keeping my new year resolution...i.e. to wear washed clothes daily!!

I know this resolution is going to break sooner or later..but i m trying to break it as late as possible..very late..sometime in Late January!! ;-)...

and if u really think i have done SOMETHING...do pour in ur comments in appreciation...

PS: Those who are regular with my blog might be in a little better position to understand this sudden rise in my happiness level..;-)

4 comments:

  1. That's a really tough task that you accomplished.I have been in a hostel long enough to master washing clothes...Maybe I shd write a Best Practices document on Washin closthes for bachelors ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ First Step..
    Best practices document!!
    I guess that wud be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maverick..

    seriously felt nice reading this.. shows that mankind can achieve the impossible.... cheers!!
    BTW i managed to wash 3 buckets of clothes last sunday... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete