Saturday, March 05, 2005

I am happy!!

For this post, all sorts of topics crossed my mind varying from juvenile crimes to the misadventure of Governors of Goa & Jharkhand, but then my own daily idiotic chores scored over them and here I am writing about myself again!

After the Mahabaleshwar & Panchgani trip, the days were not as happening as I would have liked but they were not as dull as I was expecting them. For the last few weeks I am realizing that I am tilting towards many new things or I should say many things which I always wanted to do but couldn’t due to either lack of resources or time or favorable conditions & one of then is photography. The very thought of capturing the scenic beauty of nature in camera is enough to give me goose bumps. I am planning to acquire a digital camera within 2 months and then I will start experimenting with all sorts of photographs. I don’t know when I will be able to learn full-fledged photography, so, for the time being, I have started to read whatever is available on web.

My guitar is still crying on its fate. It’s been more than a month now when it started to produce weird sound overnight. It needs proper medication & in all probabilities I will take it to a doctor today (This is the third straight weekend when I m hoping this!) Hope it will recover soon.

I am pretty happy today & there are two good reasons to support this sudden rise in “happiness Quotient” of mine.

1. My brother won prestigious “news editing competition” yesterday which was meant for journalist only. Among the participants, there were journalists having more than 15 years of experience! He stood first among them and its hard to believe that he is a commerce graduate who has done his MBA in marketing and has changed his field to journalism exactly 5 months back! He will be awarded by Rajat Sharma today. I am really happy for him.

2. I have become “mama” for the second time…No no…this time its not my real sister, but the sister of a real close friend of mine, Thakur. His sister gave birth to a baby boy & I am happy again!

So, 2 good news in a span of 4 hours! What more one can ask for!

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. hmm...Photography is something that interesets me too. There are a couple of weekend photgraphy courses organized by Times here in Mumbai. You shd attend one of them....Have heard they are pretty good.

    And, Cheers for you bro.

    ReplyDelete