Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thanks a lot!!

I have not posted anything for the last few days and in the mean time, the comment box in the last post crossed century mark. Thanks to you all and thanks to Mr. Finisher CHANDU and i am as elated as Narendra Hirwani would have been after scoring a century!

Before writing anything, i would like to thank all of you for those lovely wishes that you showered on me on my B'day. Although some missed the train and came late still the feelings were same. Because of you all, this B'day was a little different for me. I have made a bond of sorts with you all. and never in my life time i have accepted B'day wishes from so many guys...atleast not from those whom i haven't seen or met at all! Such is the power of this blog world!

I was supposed to visit my hometown these days but somehow plan doomed. Now i will be leaving in April last week. Really its been a long time since i had been to my home. A very short Delhi trip is also on the anvil to attend a friend's marriage.

Saturday was entertaining, Sunday was lazy as usual while Monday was hectic, depressing and demotivating and i think i can throw some light atleast on the first two.

On saturday i changed my workstation for the second time in as many months and the location is the worst u can imagine. My comp is in direct line of sight of my boss! As the shifting was taking place I decided to go out from the office a little early. Anurag was killing his time in Vashi on the name of giving a farewell to one of his many 'friends'.He picked me from office and then it was snacks time along with watching cricket. Evening was reserved for a long drive and we traversed the lonely and peaceful palm beach road. We tried hard to find a coffee machine wala coffee (I hate Cuppachinos) but all efforts failed. The drive party ended when my flatmate called me and asked me to come back as they were making a plan for a movie. We duly followed his order and reached flat. There we met the most indecisive creature on earth..gals..oh god..why they cannot take a quick decision after all they just have to made their mind to watch a movie..i was not asking them to interpret the mysterious smile of Monalisa! Alas..another plan bombed! and the day ended with icecreams...

Sunday was sporty..watched india's triumph on Pakistan at Eden Gardens and another commendable performance by Karthikeyan at Malasian Grand Prix. This man is showing real guts and class..He was the best among rookies yet again and finished 11th overall...Rest of the day passed in sleeping, washing, finishing a few pending stuff and like that...

I would like to skip the details of dreaded monday! Another weekend is approaching..i m getting two consecutive holidays..nope..Friday is not a holiday for us...Somehow my company walas are not feeling anything "good" about this good friday...but i m taking leave...yes..you guessed it right...another plan in the pipeline!!

Will post about the plan soon..may be tomorrow...Till then

Cheers...(writing this post in a jiffy...so forgive me if i bored u in this post...;-)

1 comment:

  1. hehhe pc in direct view of ur boss.. is something like sitting on the 1st bench of the classroom when ur homework is incomplete.. ;) have a great time.. nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete